logo

Privacy Policy

Privacy Policy

 

This Privacy Policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit our website saidevaassociates, including any subdomains and any content, functionality and services offered on, by or through it or them, or any other websites, e-mails, applications that link to this Privacy Policy. This Privacy Policy also describes how we collect, use, maintain, share, protect and disclose that information. Please read this policy carefully to understand our policies and practices regarding your information and how we will treat it.

 

We process your personal data on the basis of the following legal grounds: on the basis of your consent, for the performance of a contract with you, to comply with legal obligations we are subject to and on the basis of our legitimate interests or the interests of a third party as described in this policy. When we process your personal data for our legitimate interests or the interests of a third party, we will take reasonable measures to prevent unwarranted harm to you. Our legitimate interests may for example be improving our newsletters and website by analysing which parts of our communications are most relevant for persons interested in our activities, or securing our website and facilities. For more information on these interests, please contact us to understand the purposes for which we process your personal data.

 

 

Terms and Conditions:

 

Payment : Advance 80% when the work started, Remaining 20% to be paid after complete of the work.

 

Warranty : 1 year for DVR, Cameras, Hard Disk. Free servie available in warranty period in and around the station. Out of station will be charged (transport charges to be paid to the technician by customer).

 

Delivery : Minimum 10 days after receiving your work order.